- This Gig has passed.
Someone Like You
October 12 @ 7:30 pm
Someone Like You – The Adele Songbook is a stunning live concert performance, celebrating the music of one of our generations finest singer-songwriters.
Hand-picked by Adele herself on Graham Norton’s BBC Special, the outstanding Katie Markham leads a super-talented six piece band through all your favourite Adele hits plus much more in this internationally acclaimed show – from powerhouse performances with Force 10 vocals through to intimate torch songs and a spellbinding sit down acoustic section.
The world class show faithfully recreates the magic of the three record-breaking albums 19, 21 and 25 – including Chasing Pavements, Make You Feel My Love, Set Fire To The Rain, Someone Like You, Hello, Rolling In The Deep, Skyfall and many more.
Someone Like You also pays homage to some of Adele’s musical heroes, from Etta James to George Michael, via the Cure, to name but a few.
- Grapevine’s free listings service is offered to promote live entertainment.
- Your entry will appear online but to ensure inclusion in our printed magazine check the print deadlines here: Magazine Deadlines
- Unsure what to fill in? Click here for quick our guide.
- Just to be clear we promote LIVE entertainment: Music, Theatre, Comedy & Dance. We do not list charity or community sales, country fairs, craft workshops, discos, DJ sets, exhibitions, film, karaoke, quiz nights, walks, tours or sporting events.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information in our listings from time to time events change or get cancelled. We strongly suggest that you check with the venue especially if you intend to travel any distance. Ticket prices shown are, generally speaking, the most you should expect to pay. In many cases discounts and concessions are available and often tickets bought in advance are less than ‘on the door’ prices.