At Grapevine Magazine we are doing our best to keep on top of what is happening in LIVE entertainment in the region. Local restrictions and changing rules mean that some planned events get re-arranged at short notice – always check directly with the venue before planning an evening out.
Tell us about your LIVEgigs – email LIVEgigs@GrapevineLIVE.co.uk and we will, for a limited time, add them to our online listings for you.
- This Gig has passed.
Space Mystery: A Mystery in Space.
November 26 @ 11:00 pm – 11:59 pm
Delightfully self-referential’, ‘A true classic’, and ‘would pay money to see this!’ are just some of the comments the writers made up to describe the biggest mystery since that Cluedo game you played with your family last Christmas: SPACE MYSTERY: A Mystery in Space.
When a string of murders litter the quadrant, Space Force Detective John Woods is brought onto the case to investigate. He’s the force’s greatest weapon, but maybe its biggest weakness, and also its biggest coffee drinker. What will he do when he finds his name all over the murders? How will his robotic partner Trix navigate the fine lines of her code and her simulated love for her friend? And can our intrepid heroes solve the mystery of the murder in space?
- Grapevine’s free listings service is offered to promote live entertainment.
- Your entry will appear online but to ensure inclusion in our printed magazine check the print deadlines here: Magazine Deadlines
- Unsure what to fill in? Click here for quick our guide.
- Just to be clear we promote LIVE entertainment: Music, Theatre, Comedy & Dance. We do not list charity or community sales, country fairs, craft workshops, discos, DJ sets, exhibitions, film, karaoke, quiz nights, walks, tours or sporting events.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information in our listings from time to time events change or get cancelled. We strongly suggest that you check with the venue especially if you intend to travel any distance. Ticket prices shown are, generally speaking, the most you should expect to pay. In many cases discounts and concessions are available and often tickets bought in advance are less than ‘on the door’ prices.