At Grapevine Magazine we are doing our best to keep on top of what is happening in LIVE entertainment in the region. Local restrictions and changing rules mean that some planned events get re-arranged at short notice – always check directly with the venue before planning an evening out.
Tell us about your LIVEgigs – email LIVEgigs@GrapevineLIVE.co.uk and we will, for a limited time, add them to our online listings for you.
- This Gig has passed.
Sunday Afternoon Busking with Lady J
29th March 2020 @ 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm
Sadly the fabulous Rendlesham Social Club is closed at least until the end of March, but don’t worry, we’re just going to hit you up virtually until the world gets itself back in the game again!How’s that going to work then?
Well, we’ll post a Zoom link for you to join in here on the day. Sign up at zoom.com now so you’re all ready to go. Then just be ready to play in front of whatever device you’re joining us on and make sure the mic on your device is on.
If all the tech works as it’s supposed to you’ll be able to see everyone, and I’ll host as usual – letting you know when it’s your turn and leading the rapturous applause! Feel free to bring your own audience percussion!Hosted by Lady J!!
Music, spoken word, comedy – all welcome!
Audience – love what you hear? Chuck some cash
in our virtual Big Busk Bottle to be shared at the end!
COME JOIN OUR ONLINE OPEN MIC PAAARTY!!!
- Grapevine’s free listings service is offered to promote live entertainment.
- Your entry will appear online but to ensure inclusion in our printed magazine check the print deadlines here: Magazine Deadlines
- Unsure what to fill in? Click here for quick our guide.
- Just to be clear we promote LIVE entertainment: Music, Theatre, Comedy & Dance. We do not list charity or community sales, country fairs, craft workshops, discos, DJ sets, exhibitions, film, karaoke, quiz nights, walks, tours or sporting events.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information in our listings from time to time events change or get cancelled. We strongly suggest that you check with the venue especially if you intend to travel any distance. Ticket prices shown are, generally speaking, the most you should expect to pay. In many cases discounts and concessions are available and often tickets bought in advance are less than ‘on the door’ prices.