Since the Government updated it’s guidance on outdoor performances we have seen a trickle of LIVE events announced. We would remind you that these events will have limited capacity, most will require pre-booking, and all will be enforcing social distancing. We are listing these live events but there are also a whole host of virtual gigs taking place too.
Tell us about your LIVEgigs – email [email protected] and we will, for a limited time, add them to our online listings for you.
- This Gig has passed.
Tapas ‘n’ Tales in Zoomland with John Row
15th July 2020 @ 8:30 pm – 11:00 pm
Come and join us once again on the third Wednesday in July – and since social distancing and performance restrictions mean we still can’t be at our usual venue of The Kings Head Woodbridge, we’ll be back on Zoom! (but if you’re at The Kings Head we’ll live stream it so you can join in too!)
Zoom link will be here on the day and the live stream will be on our So what’s the story? page
There’ll be all the usual stories, poems, jokes, limericks, blog readings and any other word combinations you fancy!
As usual, we’ll have The Virtual Hat out for contributions at www.paypal.me/justinedemierre. Anything we collect will go towards supporting our featured artist and host at this very challenging time financially for live performers – all donations greatly appreciated!
So come along, support us, invite your friends, bring our own beer and snacks – and generally eat, drink and be merry!!
See you there!!
Our featured artist will be the legend that is John Row – a veteran of decades of festivals, pub tellings, schools visits, prison projects and community events – and such a Glastonbury stalwart he even got a mention in NME
- Grapevine’s free listings service is offered to promote live entertainment.
- Your entry will appear online but to ensure inclusion in our printed magazine check the print deadlines here: Magazine Deadlines
- Unsure what to fill in? Click here for quick our guide.
- Just to be clear we promote LIVE entertainment: Music, Theatre, Comedy & Dance. We do not list charity or community sales, country fairs, craft workshops, discos, DJ sets, exhibitions, film, karaoke, quiz nights, walks, tours or sporting events.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information in our listings from time to time events change or get cancelled. We strongly suggest that you check with the venue especially if you intend to travel any distance. Ticket prices shown are, generally speaking, the most you should expect to pay. In many cases discounts and concessions are available and often tickets bought in advance are less than ‘on the door’ prices.