November 17 @ 7:30 pm
The Drifters are back on tour in the UK with an exciting new show performing all their classic hits from the last six decades.
The legendary group have been inducted into the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame, listed among the greatest artists of all time by Rolling Stone magazine and have produced an incredible list of hits, including; Saturday Night At The Movies, Come on Over to My Place, Up On The Roof, Under the Boardwalk, Kissin’ In The Back Row and many, many more!
Now, in their 65th Anniversary year, The Drifters are back performing with a brand-new line up hand-picked by Tina Treadwell herself – President of the Treadwell Entertainment Group and owner of The Drifters brand.
Tina’s father started the group with Clyde McPhatter and brought in several greats thereafter such as Johnny Moore and Ben E King. Her mother Faye was later responsible for bringing the group to the UK and overseeing hits such as ‘More than a number’ and ‘Sitting in the back row’.
Tina believes this current group is one of the best to date and is very excited about the upcoming international concert tour.
Don’t miss your chance to witness and be part of this latest chapter in the incredible story of – The Drifters.
- Grapevine’s free listings service is offered to promote live entertainment.
- Your entry will appear online but to ensure inclusion in our printed magazine check the print deadlines here: Magazine Deadlines
- Unsure what to fill in? Click here for quick our guide.
- Just to be clear we promote LIVE entertainment: Music, Theatre, Comedy & Dance. We do not list charity or community sales, country fairs, craft workshops, discos, DJ sets, exhibitions, film, karaoke, quiz nights, walks, tours or sporting events.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information in our listings from time to time events change or get cancelled. We strongly suggest that you check with the venue especially if you intend to travel any distance. Ticket prices shown are, generally speaking, the most you should expect to pay. In many cases discounts and concessions are available and often tickets bought in advance are less than ‘on the door’ prices.