The Magic Es + Bad Sundays
November 16 @ 8:00 pm - 11:00 pm
Their influences range from bands like The Who, The Clash and The Small Faces via 90’s indie such as The Stone Roses, Ride and The Charlatans whilst comparisons have often been made to Bruce Springsteen, Teenage Fanclub, The Gaslight Anthem and The Jam.
Since forming in 2014 Pete Thompson (vocals/guitar), Jasper Stainthorpe (Bass) and Stuart Catchpole (drums) have released a string of singles and gained worldwide radio play and critical acclaim for their debut album, It Goes On. Henry Lipput, cooldadmusic.com reviewer, made it his favourite album of 2017 and went as far as to write that the band were “the best British rock and roll band since the heyday of the Gallagher brothers”.
- Grapevine’s free listings service is offered to promote live entertainment.
- Your entry will appear online but to ensure inclusion in our printed magazine check the print deadlines here: Magazine Deadlines
- Unsure what to fill in? Click here for quick our guide.
- Just to be clear we promote LIVE entertainment: Music, Theatre, Comedy & Dance. We do not list charity or community sales, country fairs, craft workshops, discos, DJ sets, exhibitions, film, karaoke, quiz nights, walks, tours or sporting events.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information in our listings from time to time events change or get cancelled. We strongly suggest that you check with the venue especially if you intend to travel any distance. Ticket prices shown are, generally speaking, the most you should expect to pay. In many cases discounts and concessions are available and often tickets bought in advance are less than ‘on the door’ prices.