The Neutrinos +…
December 12 @ 8:00 pm - 11:00 pm£10.50 – £15
Art-rock mavericks The Neutrinos have over 100 sell-out London Royal Festival Hall shows under their belts with their critically acclaimed KlangHaus show. Now they return to the NAC stage alongside long-term stable-mates Birds of Hell. These musicians have co-existed and championed each other for over two decades and finally get to share a stage.
Hailed as ‘total game changers‘ by the Guardian and ‘truly outstanding’ by The Daily Telegraph, The Neutrinos will be celebrating the preview release of their new single Pulse Addict. This is set for 2020 release, but limited edition 12” vinyl copies will be exclusively available at the show. Renowned for their musical and visual experimentation, every Neutrinos gig is a one off event and this will be no exception.
It’s been a busy year for Birds of Hell, releasing their debut album and the single Do I Get To Ride On A Unicorn? with it’s epic video of pagan spirit animals dancing under the moonlight. Whilst touring UK they’ve also managed to write new material that they’ll be premiering at this gig.
From the beginning BoH have kept it carnal with songs and spoken word covering such appetising subjects as dogging, sniffing poppers and being eaten by snakes.
‘Weird beyond the call of duty’ – Jon Tye, Lo Recordings
As well as two separate energy-fuelled sets to unsettle and rouse, the bands will be sparking off each other and sharing songs specially written together for this show. You might even get to join in…
The Neutrinos ‘If David Lynch had a band….‘ KlangHaus audience member,
‘Breathes a lungful of fresh air into gig going’ Sunday Times,
‘sexy urgent energy’ Time Out New York
- Grapevine’s free listings service is offered to promote live entertainment.
- Your entry will appear online but to ensure inclusion in our printed magazine check the print deadlines here: Magazine Deadlines
- Unsure what to fill in? Click here for quick our guide.
- Just to be clear we promote LIVE entertainment: Music, Theatre, Comedy & Dance. We do not list charity or community sales, country fairs, craft workshops, discos, DJ sets, exhibitions, film, karaoke, quiz nights, walks, tours or sporting events.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information in our listings from time to time events change or get cancelled. We strongly suggest that you check with the venue especially if you intend to travel any distance. Ticket prices shown are, generally speaking, the most you should expect to pay. In many cases discounts and concessions are available and often tickets bought in advance are less than ‘on the door’ prices.