The Passion of Sophia
April 5 @ 7:30 pmFree
Scart Art presents The Passion of Sophia, an original & provocative retelling of the Easter story.
We take to the dance floor, where the moon has been sold for a glitter ball: Welcome to Baal’s night club, conveniently located within crawling distance of the Holy Mountain. Your host for the evening is Molech – he’s a bit of a Bull, so beware any virgin who enters here.
To be performed at St. Cuthbert’s Centre, Wroxham Rd. Sprowston, Norwich. NR7 8TZ
Enter Sophia, she is wisdom from an earlier age; her grace is largely forgotten, but every so often you can still hear her love song on the wind; as it was sung to Solomon all those years ago.
Sophia is clearing her house, and searching for her lost coin; her greatest treasure. Her search brings her to the lost, the lonely and the dying; she dispenses wisdom wherever she goes, and many find healing within her presence; they strive to touch the hem of her skirts. Soon, the influence of Sophia cannot be tolerated any more, and the hunt is on. Time for Sophia’s identity to be finally revealed….
- Grapevine’s free listings service is offered to promote live entertainment.
- Your entry will appear online but to ensure inclusion in our printed magazine check the print deadlines here: Magazine Deadlines
- Unsure what to fill in? Click here for quick our guide.
- Just to be clear we promote LIVE entertainment: Music, Theatre, Comedy & Dance. We do not list charity or community sales, country fairs, craft workshops, discos, DJ sets, exhibitions, film, karaoke, quiz nights, walks, tours or sporting events.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information in our listings from time to time events change or get cancelled. We strongly suggest that you check with the venue especially if you intend to travel any distance. Ticket prices shown are, generally speaking, the most you should expect to pay. In many cases discounts and concessions are available and often tickets bought in advance are less than ‘on the door’ prices.