At Grapevine Magazine we are doing our best to keep on top of what is happening in LIVE entertainment in the region. Local restrictions and changing rules mean that some planned events get re-arranged at short notice – always check directly with the venue before planning an evening out.
Tell us about your LIVEgigs – email LIVEgigs@GrapevineLIVE.co.uk and we will, for a limited time, add them to our online listings for you.
The Quo Experience
3rd April 2021 @ 7:30 pm – 9:30 pm
The UK’s Number One Status Quo Tribute Show!
“An excellent show, really capturing the essence of the Quo I played with for 13 odd years – the attention to detail is awesome!” MATT LETLEY – Status Quo drummer 2000-2013
Rockin’ All Over The World – Whatever You Want – Down Down – Living On An Island – In The Army Now – What You’re Proposing – Burning Bridges… just a few of the many hits spreading five decades of Status Quo’s incredible music history.
‘The Quo Experience’ is an East Anglian based band including David Wood as ‘Francis Rossi’ and Dave Crawte as ‘Rick Parfitt’; both have spent years studying every detail of Rossi and Parfitt’s looks, playing styles and stage performances to make sure they are both as close to the real thing on stage as is possible, without actually being the legendary rock duo themselves! The magic and chemistry that the Parfitt/Rossi partnership brought to a Quo ‘live’ performance is now being continued within The Quo Experience. However, The Quo Experience is not all about Rick and Francis; it also features Graham Partridge, who captures the magic of Status Quo’s long-term keyboard player Andy Bown’s playing and vocals perfectly; plus Ian ‘Jaspa’ Woodthorpe on drums and Del Fletcher on bass, who together help create the Status Quo ‘live’ sound every fan expects to hear!
With such an impressive line-up of seriously experienced musicians and passionate Quo fans, along with a stage show that includes the legendary Status Quo wall of white Marshalls and replica guitars, The Quo Experience is fully armed to take the act as far as is possibly achievable in the tribute band industry. The Quo Experience is, however, not just another Quo tribute band – it is an ‘experience’; an ongoing chance to ‘experience’ the sounds and looks of “Britain’s biggest singles chart band of all time” as we all remember it!
The Quo Experience feel proud and privileged to have had the legendary Status Quo drummer Matt Letley play many full shows with the band during 2017 and 2018. This goes to show the Quo Experience are not just another Status Quo tribute band but an act worth seeing by any Quo fan along with others who may not have seen the real Status Quo ‘live’. The Quo Experience are honoured to be represented by Rick Parfitt’s widow Lyndsay Parfitt at ‘Lyndsay Parfitt Promotions’.
“I feel very proud to be working with the UK’s number one Status Quo tribute act ‘The Quo Experience’ to help keep my late husband’s name and music alive. This is a tribute act that does everything right… the show, the sound and the mannerisms… a band well worth seeing and a fitting tribute to Rick and Status Quo” – Lyndsay Parfitt
Saturday 3rd April 2021 – 7.30pm
All Tickets are £20
The prices above include all Booking & Moneyhandling Fees and are the total price you will pay
- Grapevine’s free listings service is offered to promote live entertainment.
- Your entry will appear online but to ensure inclusion in our printed magazine check the print deadlines here: Magazine Deadlines
- Unsure what to fill in? Click here for quick our guide.
- Just to be clear we promote LIVE entertainment: Music, Theatre, Comedy & Dance. We do not list charity or community sales, country fairs, craft workshops, discos, DJ sets, exhibitions, film, karaoke, quiz nights, walks, tours or sporting events.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information in our listings from time to time events change or get cancelled. We strongly suggest that you check with the venue especially if you intend to travel any distance. Ticket prices shown are, generally speaking, the most you should expect to pay. In many cases discounts and concessions are available and often tickets bought in advance are less than ‘on the door’ prices.