At Grapevine Magazine we are doing our best to keep on top of what is happening in LIVE entertainment in the region. Local restrictions and changing rules mean that some planned events get re-arranged at short notice – always check directly with the venue before planning an evening out.
Tell us about your LIVEgigs – email LIVEgigs@GrapevineLIVE.co.uk and we will, for a limited time, add them to our online listings for you.
The Simon & Garfunkel Story
16th May 2021 @ 9:00 am – 9:30 am
Direct from its success at London’s Lyric Theatre, Shaftesbury Avenue, a SOLD OUT Worldwide tour and standing ovations at every performance, The Simon & Garfunkel Story is back! Using huge projection photos and original film footage, this 50th Anniversary Celebration also features a full live band performing all the hits including ‘Mrs Robinson’, ‘Cecilia’, ‘Bridge Over Troubled Water’, ‘Homeward Bound’ and many more. Get your tickets fast as this is an evening not to be missed!
“Fantastic” – Elaine Paige, BBC Radio 2
“Authentic and Exciting” – The Stage
Sunday 16th May 2021 – 7.30pm
Tickets: £24.50 Adults and £22.50 Concessions
The prices above include all box office and moneyhandling fees and are the total price you will pay
- Grapevine’s free listings service is offered to promote live entertainment.
- Your entry will appear online but to ensure inclusion in our printed magazine check the print deadlines here: Magazine Deadlines
- Unsure what to fill in? Click here for quick our guide.
- Just to be clear we promote LIVE entertainment: Music, Theatre, Comedy & Dance. We do not list charity or community sales, country fairs, craft workshops, discos, DJ sets, exhibitions, film, karaoke, quiz nights, walks, tours or sporting events.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information in our listings from time to time events change or get cancelled. We strongly suggest that you check with the venue especially if you intend to travel any distance. Ticket prices shown are, generally speaking, the most you should expect to pay. In many cases discounts and concessions are available and often tickets bought in advance are less than ‘on the door’ prices.