At Grapevine Magazine we are doing our best to keep on top of what is happening in LIVE entertainment in the region. Local restrictions and changing rules mean that some planned events get re-arranged at short notice – always check directly with the venue before planning an evening out.
Tell us about your LIVEgigs – email LIVEgigs@GrapevineLIVE.co.uk and we will, for a limited time, add them to our online listings for you.
The Sound of Springsteen
15th May 2021 @ 7:30 pm – 9:30 pm
“THE SOUND OF SPRINGSTEEN” take to the stage this year after an incredible 2 years of planning and rehearsal, to ensure authenticity in every note.
With a lifelong passion for the work of “The Boss”, the 8 piece tribute “The Sound Of Springsteen” are dleighted to finally bring their years of live performances and recording to rock you with Bruce Springsteen’s greatest hits and deep cuts.
With songs like ‘Born In The USA’, ‘Glory Days’, ‘Cover Me’, ‘Streets of Philadelphia’ and many more, this is a night of passion and soul, a night to tip our hats to The Boss.
Saturday 15th May 2021 – 7.30pm
Tickets £24.50 Adults and £22.50 Children/Concessions.
The prices above include all Booking & Moneyhandling Fees and are the total price you will pay
- Grapevine’s free listings service is offered to promote live entertainment.
- Your entry will appear online but to ensure inclusion in our printed magazine check the print deadlines here: Magazine Deadlines
- Unsure what to fill in? Click here for quick our guide.
- Just to be clear we promote LIVE entertainment: Music, Theatre, Comedy & Dance. We do not list charity or community sales, country fairs, craft workshops, discos, DJ sets, exhibitions, film, karaoke, quiz nights, walks, tours or sporting events.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information in our listings from time to time events change or get cancelled. We strongly suggest that you check with the venue especially if you intend to travel any distance. Ticket prices shown are, generally speaking, the most you should expect to pay. In many cases discounts and concessions are available and often tickets bought in advance are less than ‘on the door’ prices.