There’s No Place Like Cromer
February 27 @ 7:30 pm£10
Exploring the pull between London and home for a rural Norfolk girl, this is a new play developed with support from The Garage, All-In Productions and funding from Arts Council England.
The show is written as a celebration of Norfolk and its weird and wonderful characters.
Set entirely in Liverpool Street Station; join Doris for a magical journey of self-acceptance where everything is not quite as it seems…
Doris is bored of Cromer and looking for something more, ’she don’t know what, she just know that ‘ent what she already got’.
With only a pigeon, suitcase and weird old Norfolk poet for guidance, Doris is left to dream about her possible future…Can pigeons really talk? Is the lure of her Nan’s suet puddun’ too much to resist? And why hev she got such a stoopud name? All in all, it’s a rum ole do.
Suitable for all ages.
- Grapevine’s free listings service is offered to promote live entertainment.
- Your entry will appear online but to ensure inclusion in our printed magazine check the print deadlines here: Magazine Deadlines
- Unsure what to fill in? Click here for quick our guide.
- Just to be clear we promote LIVE entertainment: Music, Theatre, Comedy & Dance. We do not list charity or community sales, country fairs, craft workshops, discos, DJ sets, exhibitions, film, karaoke, quiz nights, walks, tours or sporting events.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information in our listings from time to time events change or get cancelled. We strongly suggest that you check with the venue especially if you intend to travel any distance. Ticket prices shown are, generally speaking, the most you should expect to pay. In many cases discounts and concessions are available and often tickets bought in advance are less than ‘on the door’ prices.