March 6 @ 7:30 pm
This extraordinary band, dubbed the Definitive Pink Floyd Experience, are renowned for their stunning celebration of the music of one of the world’s greatest musical phenomenon.
Following the hugely successful tour of The Wall in 2019, Think Floyd continue their celebration of this classic album with a new production for 2020 featuring a complete performance of the iconic album as well as the whole range of classic Pink Floyd from the Dark Side of the Moon, Wish You Were Here and much more.
Pink Floyd’s Nick Mason describes the band as “Brilliant! – They are really good.” In an interview on LBC the legendary drummer commended Think Floyd and rather generously called them “better than we are”.
Think Floyd pride themselves in faithfully recreating Pink Floyd’s timeless music, backed by their dedicated team of sound and lighting engineers, this exciting production will recreate all the atmosphere, visual magnitude and musical excellence of Pink Floyd live on stage.
It’s no wonder they are widely regarded as the UK’s number one Pink Floyd tribute show.
Think Floyd will be performing two sets. The first one begins at 8pm and will be the whole of their classic album The Wall. The second performance will begin at 9.30 and will feature some of the best tracks that aren’t on The Wall. This show is seated
- Grapevine’s free listings service is offered to promote live entertainment.
- Your entry will appear online but to ensure inclusion in our printed magazine check the print deadlines here: Magazine Deadlines
- Unsure what to fill in? Click here for quick our guide.
- Just to be clear we promote LIVE entertainment: Music, Theatre, Comedy & Dance. We do not list charity or community sales, country fairs, craft workshops, discos, DJ sets, exhibitions, film, karaoke, quiz nights, walks, tours or sporting events.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information in our listings from time to time events change or get cancelled. We strongly suggest that you check with the venue especially if you intend to travel any distance. Ticket prices shown are, generally speaking, the most you should expect to pay. In many cases discounts and concessions are available and often tickets bought in advance are less than ‘on the door’ prices.