UK Foo Fighters
November 30 @ 7:00 pm
UK Foo Fighters – Banging On The Ceiling Tour
As UK Foo Fighters embarked on their 10th Anniversary Tour, they found themselves at the centre of a BBC documentary celebrating Tribute in homage to Glastonbury’s 2017 headliners, Foo Fighters.
Another milestone in a long list of epic achievements, placing them firmly amongst tribute’s elite to arguably one of the biggest rock bands of the last 2 decades.
Featured in Classic Rock, Rolling Stone, Kerrang, NME, Q, MOJO and Planet Rock magazines. UK Foo Fighters’ meteoric rise continues in 2019 with their ‘Banging on the Ceiling Tour’, a name inspired by Foo Fighters 9thstudio album ‘Concrete and Gold’.
Piling through hit after hit, the band performs set lists containing all the classics – such as ‘Everlong’ and ‘Best of You’ alongside brand new material from the Foo’s new album ‘Concrete and Gold’ including ‘Run’, ‘The Sky is a Neighbourhood’ and ‘La Dee Da’.
They absolutely nail the true vibe of a Foo’s live experience, all performed down to the closest detail making it a truly unmissable show for any Foo Fighters fan.
- Grapevine’s free listings service is offered to promote live entertainment.
- Your entry will appear online but to ensure inclusion in our printed magazine check the print deadlines here: Magazine Deadlines
- Unsure what to fill in? Click here for quick our guide.
- Just to be clear we promote LIVE entertainment: Music, Theatre, Comedy & Dance. We do not list charity or community sales, country fairs, craft workshops, discos, DJ sets, exhibitions, film, karaoke, quiz nights, walks, tours or sporting events.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information in our listings from time to time events change or get cancelled. We strongly suggest that you check with the venue especially if you intend to travel any distance. Ticket prices shown are, generally speaking, the most you should expect to pay. In many cases discounts and concessions are available and often tickets bought in advance are less than ‘on the door’ prices.