February 23 @ 3:00 pmFree
Come and join us for our Sunday Family Gig Day – Bring all the family along and sing and dance the afternoon away with some amazing bands – Children of all ages welcome 0 up to 100!!!
An energetic Indie/Rock and Pop 4 piece band.
While writing and performing their own material they also cover Indie classics like, The Killers and Mr Brightside, Naive by the Kooks, whilst touching on those Brit-pop bangers by Blur and Oasis and we also bring a healthy dose of rock! With the classics from The Rolling Stones, AC/DC and even Metallica! If that’s not quite hit the spot, ow about a bit of punk angst with Greenday, Bowling for Soup and Fallout boy… maybe you just need some classic pop from Bon Jovi, Bryan Adams, Backstreet Boys or Ed Sheeran!
- Grapevine’s free listings service is offered to promote live entertainment.
- Your entry will appear online but to ensure inclusion in our printed magazine check the print deadlines here: Magazine Deadlines
- Unsure what to fill in? Click here for quick our guide.
- Just to be clear we promote LIVE entertainment: Music, Theatre, Comedy & Dance. We do not list charity or community sales, country fairs, craft workshops, discos, DJ sets, exhibitions, film, karaoke, quiz nights, walks, tours or sporting events.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information in our listings from time to time events change or get cancelled. We strongly suggest that you check with the venue especially if you intend to travel any distance. Ticket prices shown are, generally speaking, the most you should expect to pay. In many cases discounts and concessions are available and often tickets bought in advance are less than ‘on the door’ prices.