Walk Like A Man
December 7 @ 7:30 pm
Walk Like A Man – The Sounds of Frankie Valli & The Four Seasons
The Four Seasons rose to stardom in the 1960s with some of the greatest rock ‘n’ roll songs of a generation, pumping out classics such as Sherry, Beggin’, Big Girls Don’t Cry, & of course Walk Like a Man.
These tunes featured the unique sound of Frankie Valli, the timeless falsetto, which dominated the airwaves of that time and sounds every bit as good today. The Band Consists of an all-male lineup and truly were one of the most talented acts of the ’60s and ’70s.They sold over a 100 million records worldwide which landed them a place in the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame in 1990. “Walk Like A Man” is the ultimate Tribute to one of the world’s most successful bands and is expertly produced by West End’s very own “Jersey Boy,” Mark Halliday to ensure a truly faithful recreation of the sound of a generation.
- Grapevine’s free listings service is offered to promote live entertainment.
- Your entry will appear online but to ensure inclusion in our printed magazine check the print deadlines here: Magazine Deadlines
- Unsure what to fill in? Click here for quick our guide.
- Just to be clear we promote LIVE entertainment: Music, Theatre, Comedy & Dance. We do not list charity or community sales, country fairs, craft workshops, discos, DJ sets, exhibitions, film, karaoke, quiz nights, walks, tours or sporting events.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information in our listings from time to time events change or get cancelled. We strongly suggest that you check with the venue especially if you intend to travel any distance. Ticket prices shown are, generally speaking, the most you should expect to pay. In many cases discounts and concessions are available and often tickets bought in advance are less than ‘on the door’ prices.