- This Gig has passed.
Wild Paths at The Waterfront
October 18 @ 8:00 pm
Follow the link for more information and to purchase tickets | https://bit.ly/2Yc4RAt
Wild Paths is a multi-venue, city-wide music festival in the heart of Norwich; a weekend of events taking over all of the city’s best-loved music venues and showcasing an eclectic mix of emergent and established artists.
There’ll be music from the likes of Jose Gonzalez, Simian Mobile Disco (DJ), The Magic Gang, Franc Moody, Crazy P (DJ), Yazmin Lacey, Ruby Rushton, Black Honey, Demob Happy, Anna Meredith and many more… (see full lineup below)
Alongside the music there’s also Wild Paths themed after-parties, drinks and networking events, open bowling parties, live art instillations and discussion panels (featuring artists and key figures from the music industry – such as Radio1’s very own Phil Taggart).
You can treat your tastebuds at local food pop-ups scattered across the festival site and wet your whistle with an exclusive Wild Paths beer, a Wild Paths cocktail or even a signature festival roast (coffee). All brought to you by the best local independent retailers.
The festivals mission is to bring artists of national and international notoriety to Norwich, and to shine a spotlight over the city and all the talent that resides here.
Scheduled to run from the evening of Friday 18th October (2019) until the night of Sunday 20th October, with exclusive pre-festival parties on Thursday 17th October.
- Grapevine’s free listings service is offered to promote live entertainment.
- Your entry will appear online but to ensure inclusion in our printed magazine check the print deadlines here: Magazine Deadlines
- Unsure what to fill in? Click here for quick our guide.
- Just to be clear we promote LIVE entertainment: Music, Theatre, Comedy & Dance. We do not list charity or community sales, country fairs, craft workshops, discos, DJ sets, exhibitions, film, karaoke, quiz nights, walks, tours or sporting events.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information in our listings from time to time events change or get cancelled. We strongly suggest that you check with the venue especially if you intend to travel any distance. Ticket prices shown are, generally speaking, the most you should expect to pay. In many cases discounts and concessions are available and often tickets bought in advance are less than ‘on the door’ prices.