Wired For Sound
November 10 @ 7:30 pm
Jimmy Jemain with the Undercover Shadows celebrate six decades of hit singles by Sir Cliff Richard. A must see show for all Cliff Richard fans. This show will have you tapping your feet and dancing in the aisles as you listen to Cliff’s fantastic music.
Jimmy Jemain, who won TV’s ’Stars in Their Eyes’ 30 years ago, is widely recognised as the number one Cliff tribute artist, with Cliff himself commenting “Spot on, a bit too good”.
The Daily Mirror write that Jemain “Talks, walks, looks and sings like Cliff Richard”.
As The Shadows played an important part in the early years, no show reflecting on the career of Sir Cliff would be complete without some of their music performed by a sensational five piece band, the Undercover Shadows.
- Grapevine’s free listings service is offered to promote live entertainment.
- Your entry will appear online but to ensure inclusion in our printed magazine check the print deadlines here: Magazine Deadlines
- Unsure what to fill in? Click here for quick our guide.
- Just to be clear we promote LIVE entertainment: Music, Theatre, Comedy & Dance. We do not list charity or community sales, country fairs, craft workshops, discos, DJ sets, exhibitions, film, karaoke, quiz nights, walks, tours or sporting events.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information in our listings from time to time events change or get cancelled. We strongly suggest that you check with the venue especially if you intend to travel any distance. Ticket prices shown are, generally speaking, the most you should expect to pay. In many cases discounts and concessions are available and often tickets bought in advance are less than ‘on the door’ prices.