At Grapevine Magazine we are doing our best to keep on top of what is happening in LIVE entertainment in the region. Local restrictions and changing rules mean that some planned events get re-arranged at short notice – always check directly with the venue before planning an evening out.
Tell us about your LIVEgigs – email LIVEgigs@GrapevineLIVE.co.uk and we will, for a limited time, add them to our online listings for you.
What happens when ghostly ghouls have amazing circus skills? When ghostly figures can really fly through the air? And undead Firebreathers and acrobats are back for a night of Spooky […]
Following the success of last year's 'Things That Go Bump N' Grind In The Night' Dragtime! is back again with another hour of cabaret fun and this time it's even […]
Every Thursday Phil Jackson presents 24 hours of music and miscellany on radiomothership.com
Pop Chorus wellbeing choir... every Monday and Thursday at 2pm. This free, 1 hour session is open to anyone to join and we'll be singing well known songs from the […]
This is a live streamed event delivered by Fane Online. For more information, please click here for frequently asked questions.‘Food, for me, is a constant pleasure: I like to think greedily […]
Keith James presents an honest and loving reflection on the insightful and timeless music of Yusuf - Cat Stevens.In aid of UNICEF UK Syrian children's appeal.
Every Thursday from 7.30pm, we are joined by a selection of Norwich’s Finest Buskers and other Solo performers for an intimate acoustic evening. To keep everyone safe and comply with […]
- Grapevine’s free listings service is offered to promote live entertainment.
- Your entry will appear online but to ensure inclusion in our printed magazine check the print deadlines here: Magazine Deadlines
- Unsure what to fill in? Click here for quick our guide.
- Just to be clear we promote LIVE entertainment: Music, Theatre, Comedy & Dance. We do not list charity or community sales, country fairs, craft workshops, discos, DJ sets, exhibitions, film, karaoke, quiz nights, walks, tours or sporting events.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information in our listings from time to time events change or get cancelled. We strongly suggest that you check with the venue especially if you intend to travel any distance. Ticket prices shown are, generally speaking, the most you should expect to pay. In many cases discounts and concessions are available and often tickets bought in advance are less than ‘on the door’ prices.