At Grapevine Magazine we are doing our best to keep on top of what is happening in LIVE entertainment in the region. Local restrictions and changing rules mean that some planned events get re-arranged at short notice – always check directly with the venue before planning an evening out.
Tell us about your LIVEgigs – email LIVEgigs@GrapevineLIVE.co.uk and we will, for a limited time, add them to our online listings for you.
What happens when ghostly ghouls have amazing circus skills? When ghostly figures can really fly through the air? And undead Firebreathers and acrobats are back for a night of Spooky […]
We are very excited to welcome you back to The Brickmakers. It's a different gig experience than what you are accustomed to here at The Brickies but we will do everything […]
Rosalind is back to host the weekly open mic night. This time (and next) is special because we start early and kick you out before bed time.Come down from 6pm, […]
This is a live streamed event delivered by Fane Online. For more information, please click here for frequently asked questions.What does it mean to be a citizen? With nationalist politics on […]
As the weather turns colder and the nights draw in, there is no better way to warm up your evening with a glorious online concert performed by Tom Poster, Elena […]
Weekly livestream from Adam Thomas starting Sunday the 10th of May8:00pm
- Grapevine’s free listings service is offered to promote live entertainment.
- Your entry will appear online but to ensure inclusion in our printed magazine check the print deadlines here: Magazine Deadlines
- Unsure what to fill in? Click here for quick our guide.
- Just to be clear we promote LIVE entertainment: Music, Theatre, Comedy & Dance. We do not list charity or community sales, country fairs, craft workshops, discos, DJ sets, exhibitions, film, karaoke, quiz nights, walks, tours or sporting events.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information in our listings from time to time events change or get cancelled. We strongly suggest that you check with the venue especially if you intend to travel any distance. Ticket prices shown are, generally speaking, the most you should expect to pay. In many cases discounts and concessions are available and often tickets bought in advance are less than ‘on the door’ prices.