Gigs Search and Views Navigation
Jo Harrop (vocals), Tony Kofi (sax), Graham Harvey (piano), Dave Chamberlain (bass) and Matt Home (drums)Find out more »
Come along for a masterclass, collaborative session or just general hints and tips in a relaxed environment at Winyl, Manningtree. Bring your own accoustic instrument or use ours.Find out more »
Jason Rampling is a local talent promotor based in Sudbury who showcases the local and not so local talent in his events. This particular one is a whole afternoon full of thirty minute slots for each of the artists that come and play. From any age, the talent is amazing and always worth the watch. Sometimes, Jason will record songs from the artist as professionally as he can and put it on his YouTube Channel. It is very high quality…Find out more »
« STARRING « ANDY LEACH -Magic and Mayhem, from TV’s Royal Variety Show RICHARD WHYMARK - International ventriloquist IAN LARKIN - Comedy Music & Festive Frivolity MICHELE - Scintillating songstress, with all your favourite Christmas show-stoppers THE CANDY CANES - Song & Dance Group PLUS SPECIAL GUEST STARSFind out more »
Colchester Dance HQ present junior dance school pupils for the annual Christmas Showcase… ‘ENCHANTMENT’ Fascinating – Delightful – Magical. (Formerly known as the Lorraine George School of Dance).Find out more »
A first for us with this wonderful singer songwriter and ex sax player for Geno Washington.Find out more »
There’s not many bands that have the respect of EVERYONE on the punk scene. But Charlie Harpers UK SUBS is that exception. Formed in 1976, the mainstay of the band has been vocalist Charlie Harper, originally a singer in Britain’s R&B scene (now venerated as the godfather of UK punk) the band has continued and thrived. 2010 marked the fifth decade in which the U.K. Subs had continually graced the Punk Rock scene, widely recognised as one of the most…Find out more »
This is their Christmas show so be prepared for a very special night with guests and lots of fun.Find out more »
Let the Genie grant your wishes and join us for another magical pantomime. Widow Twankey wants a husband, evil Abanazaar wants the magic lamp, Aladdin wants adventure and Wishee Washee wants a new vest – can the Genie grant their wishes? From the team behind last year’s production of Sleeping Beauty, we promise you another show jam-packed with all of the essential pantomime ingredients plus top-class live music, a fabulous cast, dazzling sets and a magic carpet ride through a spectacular…Find out more »
Cinderella is as kind as she is beautiful. Sadly, her loving Mother died when she was young and for the sake of Cinderella, her Father the Baron re-married a woman with two daughters of her own. Bitterly jealous of Cinderella’s youthful grace and beauty, the two Stepsisters forced her to do all the terrible chores at Hardup Hall and tore her beautiful dresses to rags. But as vile as they were, they were nothing compared to her new Stepmother... Featuring all…Find out more »
Join the Choir for a Christmas Concert on 10th December at 7.30 at the United Reformed Church Stowmarket. Entry will be free. There will be a retiring collection for chosen charities - Parkinson's UK and Crohn's & Colitis UK. There will also be a Raffle and light refreshments.Find out more »
- Grapevine’s free listings service is offered to promote live entertainment.
- Your entry will appear online but to ensure inclusion in our printed magazine check the print deadlines here: Magazine Deadlines
- Unsure what to fill in? Click here for quick our guide.
- Just to be clear we promote LIVE entertainment: Music, Theatre, Comedy & Dance. We do not list charity or community sales, country fairs, craft workshops, discos, DJ sets, exhibitions, film, karaoke, quiz nights, walks, tours or sporting events.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information in our listings from time to time events change or get cancelled. We strongly suggest that you check with the venue especially if you intend to travel any distance. Ticket prices shown are, generally speaking, the most you should expect to pay. In many cases discounts and concessions are available and often tickets bought in advance are less than ‘on the door’ prices.