Neo progressive rockers Marillion have seen The Light At The End Of The Tunnel! With the long, dark days of Covid-19, hopefully, behind us by then, Marillion will shed some light across the stages of Britain with a ten date UK tour in November 2021 culminating in 2 nights at the London Eventim Apollo, Hammersmith and including a gig at Cambridge Corn Exchange on Saturday 20th November.
We are extremely fortunate, we had set aside this year to make our 19th studio album and so we saved up a bit and we budgeted for a year on the ground, before this plague broke.Steve Hogarth, lead vocalist
2020 has been a terrible year for everyone and Marillion are grateful for the continued support of their family of faithful fans, particularly the wonderful donations from the Couch Convention weekend in September which raised £31,530 for their crew who have been hard hit financially by the pandemic.
What a weekend it was! We were totally stunned and knocked out by everyone’s involvement in everything that went on, from Steve Rothery’s late night cocktails to Pete’s Bass Masterclass. Ian’s Drum Q&A and my early morning fun run and all the music, chat and fancy dress in between.
It was fun for us to be in the audience, too, reading and reacting to all your comments as the shows were streamed. The crew tip-jar was overflowing with your generosity, you raised a substantial sum for our wonderful crew. The money will go a long way to helping them survive a difficult year. Thank you!Mark Kelly, keyboard player.
The Light At The End Of The Tunnel tour dates for November 2021 are as follows:
- Sunday 14th Nov – Hull, City Hall
- Monday 15th Nov – Edinburgh, Usher Hall
- Wednesday 17th Nov – Cardiff, St David’s Hall
- Thursday 18th Nov – Manchester, Bridgewater Hall
- Saturday 20th Nov – Cambridge, Corn Exchange
- Sunday 21st Nov – Birmingham, Symphony Hall
- Tuesday 23rd Nov – Liverpool, Philharmonic Hall
- Wednesday 24th Nov – Bath, Forum
- Friday 26th Nov – London,** Apollo Hammersmith (seated)
- Saturday 27th Nov – London,** Apollo Hammersmith (standing)
**Please note the Apollo Hammersmith shows will be – one night seated and one night standing.
Tickets go onsale at Friday 23rd October at 10.00am from www.myticket.co.uk/artists/marillion