The World’s premier show in celebration of ‘The Velvet Voice’ experience all the hits from his amazing career, culminating over 40 million album sales and eight Grammy awards including many of the greatest dance anthems and love songs ever written, fronted by international Luther Vandross tribute Harry Cambridge and his 10 piece band “Never Too Much”, “ Here and Now “, “Give Me the Reason”, ”I Really didn’t mean it”, ” Stop to Love”, “So Amazing”, ”The Best Things in…Find out more »
The Ultimate Commitments and Blues Brothers Experience In a show that has been described as “absolutely amazing” and “truly authentic”, take a trip down memory lane as you hear the best songs from The Commitments and The Blues Brothers in a full live-band experience. Get your dancing shoes on, as Jake and Elwood meet Deco and Jimmy in a fantastic experience where Chicago Blues meets Dublin Soul. The stage show includes state of the art audio visual effects as well…Find out more »
Europe’s Official Long-Standing Premier 1980’s Multi-Tribute Concert Show! 28 chart-topping artistes from the 80’s are authentically recreated to look and sound as they did back in the day with a full live band, awesome dancers, mind-blowing lasers and light design combined with huge video projection complete the production together with over 150 costumes! Kim Wilde, Duran Duran, Adam Ant, Boy George, Wham, Erasure, Soft Cell, the Human League, Dead or Alive, Nena, Madonna, Cyndi Lauper, Gary Numan, and Tony Hadley…Find out more »
Timeless classics from The Dave Clark Five, Roy Orbison, The Byrds, Easybeats, Rolling Stones, Elvis, Del Shannon, The Honeycombs, The Tremeloes, Gerry And The Pacemakers, Scott Mckenzie, The Hollies, The Monkees and many more.Find out more »
Some Kinda Wonderful – The Music of Stevie Wonder Celebrating the genius of Stevie Wonder throughout his entire career, the mesmeric vocalist, Noel McCalla and award-winning saxophonist, Derek Nash, have put together a band of top musicians to play a wide-ranging back-catalogue of classic hits. Playing hit after hit Noel McCalla’s long association with the brilliant Morrisey Mullen Band earned him acclaim as “one of Britain’s best Soul Singers” (Blues and Soul Magazine) and, for more than 19 years, Noel’s…Find out more »
Killer Queen have been performing their tribute to Queen’s concert since 1993. Their expert musicianship, extraordinary energy and accurate portrayal of the world’s greatest live band have rightfully earned Killer Queen the title of Queen tribute royalty. Thrilling sell-out audiences across the globe from the UK to Moscow and annual tour of USA, Killer Queen recreates the high energy, powerful phenomenon that was Queen live. Fronted by Patrick Myers as Freddie Mercury, ‘Time Out’ described Patrick’s resemblance to Freddie Mercury…Find out more »
Barry Steele & Friends - Celebrating the Music in 'The Roy Orbison Story'Find out more »
- Grapevine’s free listings service is offered to promote live entertainment.
- Your entry will appear online but to ensure inclusion in our printed magazine check the print deadlines here: Magazine Deadlines
- Unsure what to fill in? Click here for quick our guide.
- Just to be clear we promote LIVE entertainment: Music, Theatre, Comedy & Dance. We do not list charity or community sales, country fairs, craft workshops, discos, DJ sets, exhibitions, film, karaoke, quiz nights, walks, tours or sporting events.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information in our listings from time to time events change or get cancelled. We strongly suggest that you check with the venue especially if you intend to travel any distance. Ticket prices shown are, generally speaking, the most you should expect to pay. In many cases discounts and concessions are available and often tickets bought in advance are less than ‘on the door’ prices.