Summer Festival Uncertainty

As we were putting the final touches to our 2020 Music and Arts Festival Guide, news began to reach us of postponements and cancellations due to the current situation with Coronavirus.  Some event organisers are taking it upon themselves to act, others are unable to get the necessary insurance cover to run their events.

We had originally brought our festival guide forward to our April issue because of the large number of events being planned for the weekend of the VE Day anniversary in May.

In the light of the current uncertainty we feel it right that we postpone the early publication of our festival guide until the situation regarding summer events and outdoor gatherings becomes clearer.  If you are planning on attending an event this spring or summer our advice is to check directly with the event organisers.

Our sales team are currently contacting advertisers to clarify individual circumstances and we will be constantly monitoring festival websites and Facebook pages to ensure that our festival listings are as accurate as they can be in the circumstances.

If your festival is in doubt or has come to the difficult decision to cancel please get in touch with us on with 2020 Festival Update in the subject line.