They will be joined by Michael Foyle for the ever-popular Tchaikovsky Violin Concerto.Find out more »
Irish country-pop star Nathan Carter is back at The Apex.Find out more »
Celebrate the music of Bob Marley, who, on this date, would have just celebrated his 75th birthday.Find out more »
The concert will be conducted by Andrew Morley and includes Rachmaninov's stunning Symphony No.3.Find out more »
Timeless classics from The Dave Clark Five, Roy Orbison, The Byrds, Easybeats, Rolling Stones, Elvis, Del Shannon, The Honeycombs, The Tremeloes, Gerry And The Pacemakers, Scott Mckenzie, The Hollies, The Monkees and many more.Find out more »
From their early beginnings in Manchester in 1964, Herman’s Hermits have chalked up 23 hit singles, 10 hit albums, appeared in 3 major movies, and to date have sold in excess of 75 million records worldwide.Find out more »
Be part of this fantastic production as you learn amazing songs and dances with your favourite Milkshake friends, and watch as the music, the lights, the costumes and stage come together.Find out more »
Featuring Hannah Johnson, who was awarded 'Female Country Singer of the Year 2019' at the UK Country Music Awards, hear all the hits from The Queens of Country – Dolly Parton, Tammy Wynette, Patsy Cline and Loretta Lynn.Find out more »
Get ready for an upbeat night of solid gold hits and contemporary genius as Barry Steele and a cast of musicians and singers, celebrate and commemorate the musical legacy of The Big O.Find out more »
Jon Boden, ex-frontman of folk-giants Bellowhead, joins with the Sacconi Quartet for a reprise of Elvis Costello’s 1993 collaboration with the Brodsky Quartet.Find out more »
Live/Wire is The AC/DC Show. The hugely successful and unique six-man tribute to rock music's greatest band AC/DC, complete with cannons, a wall of Marshalls and over two hours of high voltage rock 'n' roll, in a show critically acclaimed for its closeness in look and sound to the real thing.Find out more »
Competing Artists: The winners of Heats 1-5 Special guest headliner: GABBY RIVERS (winner of BurySOUND 2019) Established in 1998 by St Edmundsbury Borough Council's Youth and Community Development Officer Jackie Smith and local promoter Paul Johnson, BurySOUND is one of East Anglia's best-known and longest-running band competitions, endeavouring each year to discover, nurture and promote up-and-coming musical talent. Many musicians and acts who’ve previously been part of BurySOUND - as competitors or guest headliners - have gone on to achieve great…Find out more »
The bands confirmed so far are... Kyla Brox Blues and soul become inextricably entwined in award-winning singer-songwriter, Kyla Brox, whose raw talent has seen her described as “the finest female blues singer of her generation”. Winner of the 2018 UK Blues Challenge, Kyla has the honour of representing the UK in Memphis at the 2019 International Blues Challenge, as well as the European event in the Azores. Jimmy Regal and the Royals A tough and howlin' blues three piece, Jimmy Regal and the Royals, features…Find out more »
- Grapevine’s free listings service is offered to promote live entertainment.
- Your entry will appear online but to ensure inclusion in our printed magazine check the print deadlines here: Magazine Deadlines
- Unsure what to fill in? Click here for quick our guide.
- Just to be clear we promote LIVE entertainment: Music, Theatre, Comedy & Dance. We do not list charity or community sales, country fairs, craft workshops, discos, DJ sets, exhibitions, film, karaoke, quiz nights, walks, tours or sporting events.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information in our listings from time to time events change or get cancelled. We strongly suggest that you check with the venue especially if you intend to travel any distance. Ticket prices shown are, generally speaking, the most you should expect to pay. In many cases discounts and concessions are available and often tickets bought in advance are less than ‘on the door’ prices.