Since the Government updated it’s guidance on outdoor performances we have seen a trickle of LIVE events announced. We would remind you that these events will have limited capacity, most will require pre-booking, and all will be enforcing social distancing. We are listing these live events but there are also a whole host of virtual gigs taking place too.
Bleed Again hail from the South coast of England. Spending the last few years meticulously honing their craft they have earned their reputation for tight, well produced Metal and blistering live shows. Having recently completed a successful UK tour the band have returned to the studio to work on their debut album - whilst still taking every opportunity to perform! This new album will showcase some of the finest new metal in the UK scene, however just like legends Hatebreed and…Find out more »
Matt Long has carved himself a reputation as a stellar front man of multi award-winning British Blues band Catfish. Alongside playing with Catfish, Matt is now also on the road with this new band, which allows Matt to flex his songwriting muscles focussing on rockier riffs and showcasing his impeccable guitar wizardry. Their phenomenal energy on stage, Matt's powerful songwriting, Adam's dark underbelly basslines and Kev's outrageously hypnotic drum skills make this a band which stands out from the crowd…Find out more »
Destroy Planets hailing from Manchester will bring a unique and crushing night of extreme metal to Norwich. DEBUT EP: Mass X Gravity (All available streams Via Odesli) https://album.link/gb/i/1476673419 More info soon... Buy tickets: https://destroyplanets.bigcartel.com/productsFind out more »
The John Hackett Band are thrilled to be coming to the B2, joined by Anglo-Canadian rockers IT for an evening of outstanding progressive music “When I saw the John Hackett Band I was immediately impressed by their sheer virtuosity. In Nick Fletcher they have an amazing guitarist who is up there with the best in the business and the rhythm section of Jeremy and Duncan have an almost telepathic empathy… I would say they are an inventive, melodic, progressive rock band in…Find out more »
- Grapevine’s free listings service is offered to promote live entertainment.
- Your entry will appear online but to ensure inclusion in our printed magazine check the print deadlines here: Magazine Deadlines
- Unsure what to fill in? Click here for quick our guide.
- Just to be clear we promote LIVE entertainment: Music, Theatre, Comedy & Dance. We do not list charity or community sales, country fairs, craft workshops, discos, DJ sets, exhibitions, film, karaoke, quiz nights, walks, tours or sporting events.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information in our listings from time to time events change or get cancelled. We strongly suggest that you check with the venue especially if you intend to travel any distance. Ticket prices shown are, generally speaking, the most you should expect to pay. In many cases discounts and concessions are available and often tickets bought in advance are less than ‘on the door’ prices.