Christmas isn't Christmas without a ska party at The Barrel. We've got a treat with Chainska this year and will have some surprises too. Since their foundation, Chainska Brassika have travelled far and wide, igniting crowds and setting countless venues a light with their fast and infectious Ska anthems. The eight-piece outfit are a truly unique and energetic squad of young South Londoners; presenting a tantalizing blend of authentic Ska rhythms, exquisite brass, and melodic vocals, making it impossible to…Find out more »
New Year's Eve Party with The Butcher's DogFind out more »
Pirate Party with Pirate Joe and the Foreign LocalsFind out more »
A rare blues treat. Savoy Brown are returning to the UK for 3 days only, and we are honoured that they will be ending UK tour at The Barrel. Savoy Brown was formed by guitarist Kim Simmonds in 1965. Savoy Brown helped spawn the 1968 UK blues boom. Simmonds has been the group’s guiding hand from the first singles released in 1966 through to the band’s fortieth album, “City Night” released in 2019. Energetic blues has been the calling card of the band from…Find out more »
LIVE DEAD '69 performing the Grateful Dead "Europe 72" album & more over 2 nights. Unique UK show with lighting from original Pink Floyd crew. Live Dead '69 are: Tom Constanten (original Grateful Dead pianist) Tom has been inducted into The Rock & Roll Hall of Fame in 1995 and was essential to Grateful Dead’s first 2 experimental studio recordings “Anthem of The Sun” and “Aoxomoxoa.” Slick Aguilar played lead guitar in Jefferson Starship for 2,000 shows over 30 years. Mark…Find out more »
- Grapevine’s free listings service is offered to promote live entertainment.
- Your entry will appear online but to ensure inclusion in our printed magazine check the print deadlines here: Magazine Deadlines
- Unsure what to fill in? Click here for quick our guide.
- Just to be clear we promote LIVE entertainment: Music, Theatre, Comedy & Dance. We do not list charity or community sales, country fairs, craft workshops, discos, DJ sets, exhibitions, film, karaoke, quiz nights, walks, tours or sporting events.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information in our listings from time to time events change or get cancelled. We strongly suggest that you check with the venue especially if you intend to travel any distance. Ticket prices shown are, generally speaking, the most you should expect to pay. In many cases discounts and concessions are available and often tickets bought in advance are less than ‘on the door’ prices.