Step back in time to the golden era of music where the jukebox roared and feet didn't touch the floor. Get your dancing shoes at the ready, grab yourself a milkshake and relax - you are in for an evening of back to back hits from the 1950s and 60s! From the birth of Rock n Roll through to the Beat Group sounds of the British Invasion and beyond, the show is packed with over forty hits from the likes…Find out more »
Paying tribute to these legends of rock are VOODOO ROOM. A stunning power trio featuring some of the UK’s finest musicians who perform an incredible show in the true spirit of these legendary superstars. No wigs, no gimmicks - simply great music played by great musicians! Featuring classics such as: Hey Joe, Sunshine Of Your Love, Purple Haze, Layla to name but a few! Members of Voodoo Room have recorded and toured with Stevie Winwood, Massive Attack, Arthur Brown, Fish, Thunder and many other high profile artists. With standing ovations…Find out more »
From their humble beginnings in Brooklyn to the dizzying heights of their success in the 50’s & 60’s the songwriting genius of Neil Sedaka and ‘Howie’ Howard Greenfield will go down in musical history as one of the most successful partnerships of all time. This show is packed full of hits such as Calendar Girl, Happy Birthday Sweet Sixteen, Breaking Up Is Hard To Do, Amarillo, Stupid Cupid and of course Oh! Carol, masterpieces made famous not only by Sedaka but also other well…Find out more »
Someone Like You - The Adele Songbook is a stunning live concert performance, celebrating the music of one of our generations finest singer-songwriters. Hand-picked by Adele herself on Graham Norton’s BBC Special, the outstanding Katie Markham leads a super-talented six piece band through all your favourite Adele hits plus much more in this internationally acclaimed show – from powerhouse performances with Force 10 vocals through to intimate torch songs and a spellbinding sit down acoustic section. The world class show faithfully recreates the magic of the three record-breaking albums 19, 21 and 25 - including Chasing Pavements, Make You Feel My Love, Set…Find out more »
The Elvis Years is an outstanding musical production which brings to the stage the incredible and compelling story of the ‘king of rock and roll’ - Elvis Presley. Join Mario Kombou (Jailhouse Rock, West End), our all-star band and our award-winning singers for an unforgettable journey through over 50 golden greats that span over three decades – from the early Sun Records hits to the majestic Las Vegas performances, via The Jordanaires, the army years, authentic re-creations from the Hollywood movies and…Find out more »
The biggest and best 60’s show touring the UK, returns to Chelmsford Civic Theatre for one night only. With a brand new production for 2019 celebrating their tenth anniversary! The Sensational 60’s Experience brings you a three hour 60’s spectacular of pure nostalgia. The show with the definite feel good factor will transport you back to that magical decade that was the 1960’s. Five legendary names take to the stage and deliver to you a night never to be forgotten…Find out more »
- Grapevine’s free listings service is offered to promote live entertainment.
- Your entry will appear online but to ensure inclusion in our printed magazine check the print deadlines here: Magazine Deadlines
- Unsure what to fill in? Click here for quick our guide.
- Just to be clear we promote LIVE entertainment: Music, Theatre, Comedy & Dance. We do not list charity or community sales, country fairs, craft workshops, discos, DJ sets, exhibitions, film, karaoke, quiz nights, walks, tours or sporting events.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information in our listings from time to time events change or get cancelled. We strongly suggest that you check with the venue especially if you intend to travel any distance. Ticket prices shown are, generally speaking, the most you should expect to pay. In many cases discounts and concessions are available and often tickets bought in advance are less than ‘on the door’ prices.