STEVE HARRIS BRITISH LION + VOODOO SIX + NINE MILES DOWN This gig is for a standing audience. Featuring IRON MAIDEN bassist Steve Harris! Expect a 70s influenced classic rock sound - with nods to UFO and The Who. https://steveharrisbritishlion.com/ Supports... VOODOO SIX NINE MILES BELOWFind out more »
CHRISTMAS POETRY BASH 2019 WITH JOHN COOPER CLARKE, MARTIN NEWELL, LUKE WRIGHT & ROSS SUTHERLAND * The annual festive bout of local poetry heroes!Find out more »
This is a Colchester Arts Centre fundraiser A one-off event from the legendary MoonAge Productions, The Doors last concert. After 30 years the musicians will be back for their first and last concert in 30 years. This will be the greatest rock gig at the Arts Centre in recent decades. Don't miss it: one night only!!!Find out more »
THE TOTAL STONE ROSES + THE SMITHS PRESUMABLY + OAYSIS NOW! That's What I Call Manchester is a night celebrating iconic Manchester music by THE STONE ROSES, OASIS, THE SMITHS and MORRISSEY @ Colchester Arts Centre on Sunday 29th December 2019.Find out more »
The NoSleep Podcast will be bringing its live show across the Atlantic for the first time ever in January 2020.Find out more »
- Grapevine’s free listings service is offered to promote live entertainment.
- Your entry will appear online but to ensure inclusion in our printed magazine check the print deadlines here: Magazine Deadlines
- Unsure what to fill in? Click here for quick our guide.
- Just to be clear we promote LIVE entertainment: Music, Theatre, Comedy & Dance. We do not list charity or community sales, country fairs, craft workshops, discos, DJ sets, exhibitions, film, karaoke, quiz nights, walks, tours or sporting events.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information in our listings from time to time events change or get cancelled. We strongly suggest that you check with the venue especially if you intend to travel any distance. Ticket prices shown are, generally speaking, the most you should expect to pay. In many cases discounts and concessions are available and often tickets bought in advance are less than ‘on the door’ prices.