Sirkis/Bialas International Qt (IQ) - Asaf Sirkis drums & percussion, Sylwia Bialas voice & ‘waterphone’, Frank Harrison piano & keyboards, Kevin Glasgow six-string electric bass Supporting their new album ‘Our New Earth’, a fresh collaboration between Israeli/UK drummer-composer Asaf Sirkis and Polish vocalist-composer Sylwia Bialas. With an emphasis on band interaction and sheer joy of playing, expect soulful melodies, atmospheric songs and electro-acoustic jazz with an ethnic touch, thanks to their use of uncommon instrumentation and sound effects. www.asafsirkis.com £18/£15 Students…Find out more »
Clovis Nicolas/Steve Fishwick Qt - Clovis Nicolas double.bass; Steve Fishwick trumpet; Dmitry Baevsky sax; Greg Hutchinson drums Clovis Nicolas is a jazz bassist/composer living in New York City, who graduated from the Juilliard School. His warm, precise and tasteful bass playing gained him a solid reputation on the international scene. Touring with leading trumpeter Steve Fishwick, tonight’s band promises top-flight transatlantic jazz. clovisnicolas.com. £18/£15 Students inc.U3A & accompanied Under 18s (£20/£18 on the door)Find out more »
- Grapevine’s free listings service is offered to promote live entertainment.
- Your entry will appear online but to ensure inclusion in our printed magazine check the print deadlines here: Magazine Deadlines
- Unsure what to fill in? Click here for quick our guide.
- Just to be clear we promote LIVE entertainment: Music, Theatre, Comedy & Dance. We do not list charity or community sales, country fairs, craft workshops, discos, DJ sets, exhibitions, film, karaoke, quiz nights, walks, tours or sporting events.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information in our listings from time to time events change or get cancelled. We strongly suggest that you check with the venue especially if you intend to travel any distance. Ticket prices shown are, generally speaking, the most you should expect to pay. In many cases discounts and concessions are available and often tickets bought in advance are less than ‘on the door’ prices.