Following his first national tour in 2018, which saw him go from circuit act to one of the biggest selling names in UK stand-up in less than a year, Paul Smith returns with his second national tour show – Following.Find out more »
The original, award winning family rave returns to Norwich this time with the godfather of rave DJ Slipmatt!!Find out more »
‘The Korgis are a British pop band known for the hit singles ‘Everybody’s Got To Learn Sometime’, ‘If I Had You’, ‘Dumb Waiters’, ‘If It’s alright With You Baby’ and many more. Everybody’s Gotta Learn Sometime’ was a massive worldwide hit and ‘If I Had You’ is often cited as a favorite love song of all time. Add to that the George Martin produced album ‘The Man With the Bowler Hat’ by Stackridge, of which James was a founder member,…Find out more »
With a new album (‘Addict’) slated for release later in the year, a documentary and even their own festival, Barry Ashworth’s merry gang of outlaw reprobates are simply unstoppable. The Specials and the 2-Tone movement brilliantly reflected the multi-racial nature of the UK’s inner cities back in the day. The Dub Pistols are like a 21st century equivalent — a riotous collision of drum & bass, hip-hop, ska, dub and punk. One of the most exhilarating live bands on the…Find out more »
The Christians’ first five singles all made the Top 40 in Britain, and their debut album The Christians (1987) entered the UK Albums Chart at number 2. It eventually sold over a million copies. The highest-placed single from this album was “Ideal World”, which reached number 14 in the UK Singles Chart. In 1988, they released a cover of the Isley Brothers‘ “Harvest for the World“, with all proceeds going to charity. The video for the track was an animation, created by four leading animation companies, including Aardman Animations. The video won several awards, and the…Find out more »
- Grapevine’s free listings service is offered to promote live entertainment.
- Your entry will appear online but to ensure inclusion in our printed magazine check the print deadlines here: Magazine Deadlines
- Unsure what to fill in? Click here for quick our guide.
- Just to be clear we promote LIVE entertainment: Music, Theatre, Comedy & Dance. We do not list charity or community sales, country fairs, craft workshops, discos, DJ sets, exhibitions, film, karaoke, quiz nights, walks, tours or sporting events.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information in our listings from time to time events change or get cancelled. We strongly suggest that you check with the venue especially if you intend to travel any distance. Ticket prices shown are, generally speaking, the most you should expect to pay. In many cases discounts and concessions are available and often tickets bought in advance are less than ‘on the door’ prices.