Grapevine Magazine and GrapevineLIVE.co.uk are published by Musical Marketing, part of the Mansion House Publishing Group.
HOAX Live Sessions 2019 is a six stop UK music tour in search of an unsigned artist/band that will open for Ed Sheeran on the final night of his record breaking Divide World Tour in Ipswich on 26thAugust.Find out more »
Join Brendan Dessey’s lawyers Laura Nirider and Steven Drizin, as they discuss coerced and false confessions, interrogation tactics, and the wrongful conviction of Brendan Dassey whose case has captivated the world in the Netflix’s smash docuseries “Making A Murderer 2”.Find out more »
The Faim! Coming to Epic Studios on the 1st September 2019! The Faim are supported by Woes and Charming Liars! WATCH OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO FOR “AMELIE” HERE “Get in early on the hype because early indications suggest that The Faim is going to take off.” -Forbes “Hopes are high for their debut album.” -NME “Arena-sized” -Billboard “Pop rocks next big thing are ready to make a noise in 2019” -DORK “The Faim’s debut marked the first chapter in what is bound…Find out more »
Another 4 great local bands for you this month Bag Of Cans Mengelmoes Front Bangs WreckFind out more »
2019 sees the 40th anniversary of the 2 Tone revolution that swept the UK revitalising the dance grooves of traditional SKA music of the 1960’s with the Post-Punk energy with iconic bands such as The Specials, Madness, The Selecter, Bad Manners, The Beat and The Bodysnatchers. In 1979 Britain turned black and white in a 2 Tone revolution. To mark this moment the UK’s best 2 Tone tribute act SKA FACE are taking to the road to bring back the…Find out more »
Paul Simon’s Graceland: London African Gospel Choir The LONDON AFRICAN GOSPEL CHOIR was co-founded by Crystal Kassi to help London’s African community to promote the gospel, create a platform of excellence for African gospel singers and musicians, and popularise the African interpretations of gospel music. Today they announce a full UK tour performing the classic Paul Simon album ‘Graceland’ in full live on stage.Find out more »
Brothers Patrick and Gregory Kane formed Hue and Cry in 1983 and the duo made a huge impact in the late 80’s with the albums ‘Seduced and Abandoned’ and ‘Remote’ as well as massive hit singles such as ‘Labour of Love.’ Albums like ‘Stars Crash Down’ and ‘Jazz Not Jazz’ ensured Hue and Cry’s continued triumph in the 1990’s, whilst the release of the hugely applauded ‘Open Soul’ in 2008 brought them firmly back into the limelight. The release of…Find out more »
Kevin Kendle is one of the world’s leading exponents of “space music” – vast, floating celestial soundscapes that evoke the beauty of distant nebulae and star clusters. As such, Kevin Kendle’s DEEP SKIES LIVE Experience is a unique and beautiful event. Based around music taken from his highly-acclaimed “Deep Skies” series of space music synthesizer albums, the live show features Kevin on synthesizers, with the help of renowned fellow musicians Brian Abbott on glissando guitar, and Nigel Shaw on flutes…Find out more »
- Grapevine’s free listings service is offered to promote live entertainment.
- Your entry will appear online but to ensure inclusion in our printed magazine check the print deadlines here: Magazine Deadlines
- Unsure what to fill in? Click here for quick our guide.
- Just to be clear we promote LIVE entertainment: Music, Theatre, Comedy & Dance. We do not list charity or community sales, country fairs, craft workshops, discos, DJ sets, exhibitions, film, karaoke, quiz nights, walks, tours or sporting events.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information in our listings from time to time events change or get cancelled. We strongly suggest that you check with the venue especially if you intend to travel any distance. Ticket prices shown are, generally speaking, the most you should expect to pay. In many cases discounts and concessions are available and often tickets bought in advance are less than ‘on the door’ prices.