A delightful version of the classic fairy tale first heard four thousand years ago. ‘I expect you have been told fairy tales before. But you have never really heard a fairy tale until you have heard it told by a real fairy.’ The theft of a single rose has monstrous consequences for Beauty and her father. Because this is no ordinary rose… and this is no ordinary fairy tale. Narrated by a pair of mischievous fairies, a very helpful Rabbit,…Find out more »
GreenMatthews bring you a brand-new retelling of the best-loved Yuletide adventure of them all… A blend of Victorian carols and midwinter folk songs which paint a vivid picture of the festive season in Dickens’ time, followed by a musical retelling of his most iconic novella – the tale of Ebenezer Scrooge, using brand new lyrics set to traditional English folk and carol melodies.Find out more »
Christmas is a magical time. Join us to discover contemporary magic and mind reading, and be entertained by two locally based Stars of Magic. David Fung (The Art of Magic) will enthrall and inspire you with his close up magic. The Amazing Anthony will read your minds (but nothing too personal!) and provide Astonishing Manifestations of MysteryFind out more »
- Grapevine’s free listings service is offered to promote live entertainment.
- Your entry will appear online but to ensure inclusion in our printed magazine check the print deadlines here: Magazine Deadlines
- Unsure what to fill in? Click here for quick our guide.
- Just to be clear we promote LIVE entertainment: Music, Theatre, Comedy & Dance. We do not list charity or community sales, country fairs, craft workshops, discos, DJ sets, exhibitions, film, karaoke, quiz nights, walks, tours or sporting events.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information in our listings from time to time events change or get cancelled. We strongly suggest that you check with the venue especially if you intend to travel any distance. Ticket prices shown are, generally speaking, the most you should expect to pay. In many cases discounts and concessions are available and often tickets bought in advance are less than ‘on the door’ prices.