Prepare for a nostalgia extravaganza as the UK’s No.1 Rock & Roll variety production returns with THE BEST OF THAT’LL BE THE DAY! This very special edition of the show presents the most popularly requested songs, impressions and comic sketches from over 33 years of That’ll Be The Day! Featuring smash hits from the 50s, 60s, 70s & 80s this is a throwback evening of brilliant entertainment that guarantees to have you on your feet and dancing in the aisles before…Find out more »
Come Dance With Me is a warm hearted and poignant, family saga, spanning 1938 to 1951 with a Ballroom / Hollywood dancing theme. It features the true story of two young girls who we see grow up, and the challenges they have to face ... “Surviving in extraordinary circumstances”. And then along comes the Second World War! All aspire to a better life - will they get what they want? Its like a: "slightly darker Victoria Wood with added Strictly Come Dancing!" It's…Find out more »
John Finnemore, writer and star of the multi-award winning BBC Radio shows John Finnemore’s Souvenir Programme, Cabin Pressure and John Finnemore’s Double Acts brings his new live show to the stage! With the help of special guests from Souvenir Programme, John will be performing brand new sketches, some old favourites and – unless someone can stop him – quite possibly a song. Plus a live stage appearance from Cabin Pressure’s Arthur Shappey: the most cheerful, least helpful steward in the skies. Kids welcome, so long…Find out more »
- Grapevine’s free listings service is offered to promote live entertainment.
- Your entry will appear online but to ensure inclusion in our printed magazine check the print deadlines here: Magazine Deadlines
- Unsure what to fill in? Click here for quick our guide.
- Just to be clear we promote LIVE entertainment: Music, Theatre, Comedy & Dance. We do not list charity or community sales, country fairs, craft workshops, discos, DJ sets, exhibitions, film, karaoke, quiz nights, walks, tours or sporting events.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information in our listings from time to time events change or get cancelled. We strongly suggest that you check with the venue especially if you intend to travel any distance. Ticket prices shown are, generally speaking, the most you should expect to pay. In many cases discounts and concessions are available and often tickets bought in advance are less than ‘on the door’ prices.