By now, most of the gigs listed here are Virtual Gigs. With the uncertainty surrounding the re-opening of venues, we strongly recommed that you check directly with individual venues if you are interested in attending a physical gig, show or performance.
A coming together of two Indian classical dance forms Bharata Natyam and Odissi. Bharata Natyam performer Prachi Saathi will present “Ashtaleela” interpreting the ashtanayikas through verses of the saint poet Surdas. 8 heroines classified on the basis of their avasthas (conditions) in love are known as Ashtanayikas. Odissi perfomer Namrata will present “Arksh” exploring the […]
The Cringleford Singers is a women’s choir who sing everything from classical and jazz to folk songs and selections from the musicals. They are generously giving their services for free in aid of mental health charity 'Sing Your Heart Out', in a fun evening of accompanied music with some ‘feel good’ audience participation. Tickets cost […]
Guranfoe is a progressive rock group that formed in 2012 in Norwich, England. Their music forges elements of psychedelic rock, improvisational jazz, electric fusion, folk rock and ancient ragas. They have recently supported Caravan, Acid Mothers Temple, Black Peaches, Focus and Soft Machine. In 2019 they played at festivals in Wales, Norway and around England. […]
A cheeky free gig at B2! "We are excited to play some brand new, never heard before HyperFox material for you from our Upcoming EP! :)" With support from fantastic acts Underline The Sky No Story Goes Keep It Secret Bring everyone, it’s FREE ENTRY! :) HYPERFOX: Trio who mix alternative punk with electronic/dub. "the […]
Devon based Miranda Sykes, the acclaimed singer and bassist with ‘Show of Hands’ returns again in 2020 with her latest album and UK tour. After a career spanning over 20 years, during which time she has played with many of the top musicians and singers within the folk world, she will be touring solo as […]
HANK is a four-piece band based in Norwich, UK. A cathartic combination of alt-rock, grungy riffs and math-rock undertones, HANK plummet into the depths of personal chaos, love and anxiety. Having only sprung into fruition in April 2018 – HANK have released two EPs and garnered press & radio support from the likes of BBC […]
- Grapevine’s free listings service is offered to promote live entertainment.
- Your entry will appear online but to ensure inclusion in our printed magazine check the print deadlines here: Magazine Deadlines
- Unsure what to fill in? Click here for quick our guide.
- Just to be clear we promote LIVE entertainment: Music, Theatre, Comedy & Dance. We do not list charity or community sales, country fairs, craft workshops, discos, DJ sets, exhibitions, film, karaoke, quiz nights, walks, tours or sporting events.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information in our listings from time to time events change or get cancelled. We strongly suggest that you check with the venue especially if you intend to travel any distance. Ticket prices shown are, generally speaking, the most you should expect to pay. In many cases discounts and concessions are available and often tickets bought in advance are less than ‘on the door’ prices.