London-based singer Maria Hackman’s third full-length release, ‘Any Human Friend’, is an explosive body of work that isn’t afraid to discuss sex and female eroticism with a microscopic lens. “With deadpan humour and rock-star con dence, Hackman essays her own restive, messy desires, from denial to acceptance” – The Guardian 5*Find out more »
Absolute powershed and regular host of The Guilty Feminist, Jessica Fostekew explores her big strong strength. Have you ever watched a feminist try and take ‘hench’ as a compliment? It’s like watching a snake eat but funny. In preview, Hench was nominated for Best Show at the Leicester Comedy Festival. You’ve seen Jess in BBC sitcoms Motherland and Cuckoo and BAFTA Award-winning drama Three Girls. She’s also in forthcoming feature films: Gavin Hood’s Official Secrets and Michael Winterbottom’s Greed. She…Find out more »
Across four decades Ben Watt has maintained a committed forward-looking course, from the ardent echo-drenched folk of his early solo work with Robert Wyatt, through seventeen years as musical mainspring and co-lyricist in the best-selling Everything But The Girl with Tracey Thorn – and ten at the helm of his smart electronic label Buzzin’ Fly – to his recent moving non-fiction and mid-life solo albums, the award- winning ‘Hendra’ (2014) and ‘Fever Dream’ (2016).Find out more »
BOOTLEG BLONDIE is the world’s No. 1 official Debbie Harry and Blondie tribute band.Find out more »
Orlando Weeks first came to prominence as frontman of The Maccabees. After debuting in 2005, the band became one of the most influential bands of recent years, winning Best British Band at the NME Awards as well as the prestigious Ivor Novello for Best Contemporary Song. The Maccabees split at the height of their powers, with their fourth album ‘Marks To Prove It’ going straight to #1 before they departed with three sold-out nights at Alexandra Palace.Find out more »
- Grapevine’s free listings service is offered to promote live entertainment.
- Your entry will appear online but to ensure inclusion in our printed magazine check the print deadlines here: Magazine Deadlines
- Unsure what to fill in? Click here for quick our guide.
- Just to be clear we promote LIVE entertainment: Music, Theatre, Comedy & Dance. We do not list charity or community sales, country fairs, craft workshops, discos, DJ sets, exhibitions, film, karaoke, quiz nights, walks, tours or sporting events.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information in our listings from time to time events change or get cancelled. We strongly suggest that you check with the venue especially if you intend to travel any distance. Ticket prices shown are, generally speaking, the most you should expect to pay. In many cases discounts and concessions are available and often tickets bought in advance are less than ‘on the door’ prices.