At Grapevine Magazine we are doing our best to keep on top of what is happening in LIVE entertainment in the region. Local restrictions and changing rules mean that some planned events get re-arranged at short notice – always check directly with the venue before planning an evening out.
Tell us about your LIVEgigs – email LIVEgigs@GrapevineLIVE.co.uk and we will, for a limited time, add them to our online listings for you.
An album crowdfunder fiesta and 'ask me anything' special!
Sadly the fabulous Rendlesham Social Club is closed at least until the end of March, but don't worry, we're just going to hit you up virtually until the world gets itself back in the game again!How's that going to work then?Well, we'll post a Zoom link for you to join in here on the day. […]
"MouthPiece” was first set up in the late Seventies, by a group of Ipswich Musicians, that really had had enough, of the industry, of venues closing... catch Webby live on ICR fm
Gary James presents his uptown transmission every Tuesday - an hour of eclectic music beaming from the Mothership ....
Go to our Facebook page to see live streaming performances at 11:30 on Wednesdays. Recordings of previous live streams can be seen here. Currently all live events are suspended.However the dates for our concerts are listed.We will update you as the situation changes.
Every Thursday Phil Jackson presents 24 hours of music and miscellany on radiomothership.com
"Party In Your PJs" Part radio show, part gig, Tallulah Goodtimes takes you on a trip through the electro swing and vintage remix universe every Friday night, 8pm. With album previews, great tune, and live listener chat, join the Goodtimes Crew for some Goodtimes Online. Listen: Facebook.com/tallulahgoodtimes/live
Weekly livestream from Adam Thomas starting Sunday the 10th of May8:00pm
Every last Sunday of the month. Online gigFacebook live
Comedy from The Comedy Store
An unplugged, acoustic gig
The brilliant Murphy’s Lore will be playing at The Taproom on Friday 31st July at 19.30 🙌🏼 We can’t wait for this local Folk Rock band to join us, it’s bound to be a great night! 🎸 🎶 🍺
Comedy from The Comedy Store
A free open air sent from the deck of the Sailing Barge Victor by the Old Customs House
Horrible Histories - Barmy Britain
A Night at The Musicals
Back to the 80s
- Grapevine’s free listings service is offered to promote live entertainment.
- Your entry will appear online but to ensure inclusion in our printed magazine check the print deadlines here: Magazine Deadlines
- Unsure what to fill in? Click here for quick our guide.
- Just to be clear we promote LIVE entertainment: Music, Theatre, Comedy & Dance. We do not list charity or community sales, country fairs, craft workshops, discos, DJ sets, exhibitions, film, karaoke, quiz nights, walks, tours or sporting events.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information in our listings from time to time events change or get cancelled. We strongly suggest that you check with the venue especially if you intend to travel any distance. Ticket prices shown are, generally speaking, the most you should expect to pay. In many cases discounts and concessions are available and often tickets bought in advance are less than ‘on the door’ prices.