An evening of Dylan classic covers for the aficionados- not to be missed!Find out more »
"High octane stuff...unique musical style and literate words performed with energy and passion. He must be a gas live" fROOTS "Equal parts Robert Johnson, Nick Cave and Mungo Jerry...skewed blues and rot-gut jugband swagger...a heady mix." Rock 'n' Reel "An anarchic, chaotic and hard to classify romp through the murkier depths of Matthew Simpkins' mind...the album is raw and authentic always riveting." Acoustic Magazine, May 09Find out more »
Modern Jazz Trio with Frank Sebastion Weatherly on sax, Sam Hollis on double bass and Elmer van der Hoek on drums. Featuring mainly own compositions by Frank as well as contributions by Sam.Find out more »
The Mystery Man of Colchester and Colchester's Wordiest Songstress share a night.....expect soulful acoustic covers from 1960s to present day from him, and a selection of original songs and eclectic covers from her...maybe a collaboration....who knows!!?Find out more »
- Grapevine’s free listings service is offered to promote live entertainment.
- Your entry will appear online but to ensure inclusion in our printed magazine check the print deadlines here: Magazine Deadlines
- Unsure what to fill in? Click here for quick our guide.
- Just to be clear we promote LIVE entertainment: Music, Theatre, Comedy & Dance. We do not list charity or community sales, country fairs, craft workshops, discos, DJ sets, exhibitions, film, karaoke, quiz nights, walks, tours or sporting events.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information in our listings from time to time events change or get cancelled. We strongly suggest that you check with the venue especially if you intend to travel any distance. Ticket prices shown are, generally speaking, the most you should expect to pay. In many cases discounts and concessions are available and often tickets bought in advance are less than ‘on the door’ prices.