Smooth, easy to listen to and with a strong vibe. Playing tunes from the “Great American Songbook” through to songs of today so relax, chill or get in the groove and dance. Afternoon Tea and Cream Tea available from 1pm along with our full menu. Please book in advance for food.Find out more »
Lou’s Connections are an acoustic trio who play a mix of carefully chosen covers and original material, in the tradition of Americana, roots and country blues music,Find out more »
The brilliant Chuck Will's Widow are a four piece Americana group from Suffolk playing Rock & Roll-A-Billy Country BluesFind out more »
Five piece indie rock outfit with a soft focus. A sound that has heralded comparisons to The National, Suede, The Cure right back to the organic sounding bucolic earthiness of a freshly conceived U2. With shimmering spangly guitars that echo Jonny Marr, underpinned by solid bass and rumbling rolling drums like a storm over the Atlantic. Anthems are their stock in trade and they have them in significant numbers.Find out more »
Hey you, don't watch that, watch this. The sensational SKA'D 4 LIFE are back at The Tavern playing all the Ska greats from Madness to The Specials to The Beat and Beyond!Find out more »
A night of Rock & Roll classics performed by the incredible vocal talents of Shane Baxendale. Performing all your favourites from Elvis to Buddy Holly and much much more.Find out more »
- Grapevine’s free listings service is offered to promote live entertainment.
- Your entry will appear online but to ensure inclusion in our printed magazine check the print deadlines here: Magazine Deadlines
- Unsure what to fill in? Click here for quick our guide.
- Just to be clear we promote LIVE entertainment: Music, Theatre, Comedy & Dance. We do not list charity or community sales, country fairs, craft workshops, discos, DJ sets, exhibitions, film, karaoke, quiz nights, walks, tours or sporting events.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information in our listings from time to time events change or get cancelled. We strongly suggest that you check with the venue especially if you intend to travel any distance. Ticket prices shown are, generally speaking, the most you should expect to pay. In many cases discounts and concessions are available and often tickets bought in advance are less than ‘on the door’ prices.