Medicine hat are a Southern style Rock band who have toured and released albums since the early 1990's.Find out more »
Five rock veterans from the local band scene (Ipswich area) have come together to serve you classic cheese on a platter.Find out more »
Soap Your Auntie is an experienced five-piece collective that specialises in lathering up a night of good clean fun. With songs from Marvin Gaye to Motörhead and AC/DC to Wham, come and hear long-forgotten party songs played in a rock style. Bubbly-jubbly!Find out more »
The excellent best UK Jam tribute...A BAND CALLED MALICE make their debut appearance in Ipswich for The Railway's Alternative Xmas Bash Already gaining load of pludits including the legend Bruce Foxten himself, this band will play all the classics plus more. Support comes from local street punk, singalong mentals JACK THE LAD who will bring their own brand of punchy british classics. Plus the brilliant DJ DR SKA will be spinning all the best tunes to get you ready for the…Find out more »
- Grapevine’s free listings service is offered to promote live entertainment.
- Your entry will appear online but to ensure inclusion in our printed magazine check the print deadlines here: Magazine Deadlines
- Unsure what to fill in? Click here for quick our guide.
- Just to be clear we promote LIVE entertainment: Music, Theatre, Comedy & Dance. We do not list charity or community sales, country fairs, craft workshops, discos, DJ sets, exhibitions, film, karaoke, quiz nights, walks, tours or sporting events.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information in our listings from time to time events change or get cancelled. We strongly suggest that you check with the venue especially if you intend to travel any distance. Ticket prices shown are, generally speaking, the most you should expect to pay. In many cases discounts and concessions are available and often tickets bought in advance are less than ‘on the door’ prices.