« STARRING « ANDY LEACH -Magic and Mayhem, from TV’s Royal Variety Show RICHARD WHYMARK - International ventriloquist IAN LARKIN - Comedy Music & Festive Frivolity MICHELE - Scintillating songstress, with all your favourite Christmas show-stoppers THE CANDY CANES - Song & Dance Group PLUS SPECIAL GUEST STARSFind out more »
Rock & Roll Revolution Live! Award-winning band The Bluejays (featuring stars of Buddy – The Buddy Holly Story, Dreamboats & Petticoats and Million Dollar Quartet) take you on a jiving journey through the fabulous fifties. Packed with over 40 classic hits including Rock Around The Clock, That'll Be The Day, Jailhouse Rock, Johnny B. Goode, Tutti Frutti, C’mon Everybody, Stupid Cupid, Great Balls of Fire and La Bamba, all performed live on stage! The Rock and Roll Revolution will transport…Find out more »
The Dennis Lowe Panto This year’s Pantomime from Dennis Lowe Theatre Company, Dick Whittington, tells the rags to riches tale of a young man and his cat on an exciting quest for fame and fortune for the purr-fect family show. With all the usual elements of a family panto, you'll be kept in suspense waiting to see if the evil King Rat thwarts Dick's plans. Can the Good Fairy save the day? Did the Bells of Bow Church give Dick false hope? All will be…Find out more »
- Grapevine’s free listings service is offered to promote live entertainment.
- Your entry will appear online but to ensure inclusion in our printed magazine check the print deadlines here: Magazine Deadlines
- Unsure what to fill in? Click here for quick our guide.
- Just to be clear we promote LIVE entertainment: Music, Theatre, Comedy & Dance. We do not list charity or community sales, country fairs, craft workshops, discos, DJ sets, exhibitions, film, karaoke, quiz nights, walks, tours or sporting events.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information in our listings from time to time events change or get cancelled. We strongly suggest that you check with the venue especially if you intend to travel any distance. Ticket prices shown are, generally speaking, the most you should expect to pay. In many cases discounts and concessions are available and often tickets bought in advance are less than ‘on the door’ prices.