U2:2 are the world's longest running tribute to U2,They are Look-a-like / sound-a-likes with a 27 year history in performing. The band have performed over 2000 concerts, spanning four continents and are known as the 'real-deal' of tributes to U2. Praised by Bono and rated number one by U2 staff members, the band are also friends with The Edge's cousin and have worked on successful charity events together.Find out more »
Welcome to our World War 2 extravaganza, Kitty and Micky, both vastly experienced musicians singing the hit songs of the era. Add to this, the unique to this show poignant real life images from the war years, from experience leaving the audience visibly moved. Great Yarmouth Mercury Quotes " A real treat for the eyes and ears" " A very moving show certainly not to be missed"Find out more »
After the hugely successful Wizard of Oz last year, the team return with their magical pantomime Beauty and the Beast. Packed full of modern songs, dances, hilarious characters, mayhem and stunning effects, join us as we take you on a special journey of enchantment in one of the best loved fairy tales of all time. The perfect festive treat for all the family. Written by Killian Donnelly and directed by Nick EarnshawFind out more »
- Grapevine’s free listings service is offered to promote live entertainment.
- Your entry will appear online but to ensure inclusion in our printed magazine check the print deadlines here: Magazine Deadlines
- Unsure what to fill in? Click here for quick our guide.
- Just to be clear we promote LIVE entertainment: Music, Theatre, Comedy & Dance. We do not list charity or community sales, country fairs, craft workshops, discos, DJ sets, exhibitions, film, karaoke, quiz nights, walks, tours or sporting events.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information in our listings from time to time events change or get cancelled. We strongly suggest that you check with the venue especially if you intend to travel any distance. Ticket prices shown are, generally speaking, the most you should expect to pay. In many cases discounts and concessions are available and often tickets bought in advance are less than ‘on the door’ prices.