Grapevine Magazine and GrapevineLIVE.co.uk are published by Musical Marketing, part of the Mansion House Publishing Group.
Joel Fisk & The Breakdown are a a red-hot Blues and Roots band of impressive pedigree who are here to challenge the preconceptions of what modern Blues music is all about and to shake up the British Blues Scene. Joel was nominated nominated three times as Guitarist of The Year in the British Blues Awards (2012, 2013, 2014). He has played at major venues such as The Paradiso, Peer Festival, Moulin Blues, Ribs en Blues, and The 100 Club amongst…Find out more »
Afternoon of Nostalgia and fun During the afternoon of Wednesday 31st July 2019, at the Salutation Bar and Diner in Carr Street, Ipswich, between 2.00pm and 5.00pm, there will be live music by popular local entertainers “Curt n Rod” playing music mainly from the 1960’s but also some from the 50’s, 70’s and 80’s. This will be the fifth of these fun afternoons this year and each time have attracted a varied age range of people from twenty upwards.…Find out more »
Join us for an evening of rock classics from the excellent trio Undercover, playing their first gig at the Salutation. Free entry.Find out more »
An evening of relentless piano-driven rock and roll classics beckons as the super-talented Phil Jackson and his band return to the Salutation. Featuring music by the likes of Jerry Lee Lewis, Chuck Berry, Elvis Presley, The Everly Brothers, Roy Orbison, Buddy Holly, Fats Domino, Little Richard, Clarence Frogman Henry, The Beatles, Eddie Cochran and The Shadows Free entry.Find out more »
Suffolk music scene veterans Back Porch return to the Salutation for an evening of their unique brand of foot-stomping acoustic rock and blues.Find out more »
The Blaggers are a classy, harmony drenched covers trio who expertly blag their way through songs by the likes of Crowded House, The Beatles, The Eagles, Simon and Garfunkel and much more.Find out more »
Goofa Dust are a powerful rhythm and blues collective featuring some of the most seasoned musicians in the region. All coming from different musical journeys their spark and excitement always resonates onstage. Absolutely not to be missed! Free entryFind out more »
Tony Shevlin & the Chancers / Helen & the Neighbourhood Dogs. This promises to be a great night which showcases quality original music from two talented Americana-influenced local bands.Find out more »
Welcome back to the Salutation the excellent rhythm and blues infused Americana wizards, The Chuck Wills Band!Find out more »
Chart Attack are a massively talented band playing a huge range of pop, rock, disco, funk and soul classics from across the decades. Expect to hear songs that you rarely hear covered by other bands.Find out more »
The landlord of the Bay Horse in Sudbury, where this fantastic country-rock band were formed, must be hugely proud that this fantastic country-rock band chose to name themselves after their pub! We can't wait to welcome them back to the Salutation.Find out more »
- Grapevine’s free listings service is offered to promote live entertainment.
- Your entry will appear online but to ensure inclusion in our printed magazine check the print deadlines here: Magazine Deadlines
- Unsure what to fill in? Click here for quick our guide.
- Just to be clear we promote LIVE entertainment: Music, Theatre, Comedy & Dance. We do not list charity or community sales, country fairs, craft workshops, discos, DJ sets, exhibitions, film, karaoke, quiz nights, walks, tours or sporting events.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information in our listings from time to time events change or get cancelled. We strongly suggest that you check with the venue especially if you intend to travel any distance. Ticket prices shown are, generally speaking, the most you should expect to pay. In many cases discounts and concessions are available and often tickets bought in advance are less than ‘on the door’ prices.