Grapevine Magazine and GrapevineLIVE.co.uk are published by Musical Marketing, part of the Mansion House Publishing Group.
Blues and Roots in City continues with one of favourite acts the Fran McGillivary Band. I would say if you like Bonnie Rait you will this band with Fran on bas and superb vocals and Mike on guitar along with Roger on drums you cannot help but love these guys.Find out more »
Joe returns with his big voice his stomp boot and resonators and banjos and not forgetting the harmonicas to play you some great musicFind out more »
Lexie if you do not know here you should while being a great songwriter she sings well and has an awesome band behind. It si a touch of Country and a Touch of Blues and a lot of Lexie and Magic Johnny on the guitar.Find out more »
A first with Dan the piano amn and Gemma. This fab duo will play and sing you a whole host of amazing covers from pop to rock and all th egenres just perfect for your Sunday afternoon.Find out more »
If you have ever been to the railway hotel Southend you will know Dave & Fi Dulak who run it and play great music. If you don't know and have never seen them you should as this will be an experience to be savoured.Find out more »
Another first for us with Jimmyc who is from London and well known up there and one you rock and fans will love.Find out more »
Two young people with stunning voices if you like folk you will love these two.Find out more »
The haunting voice that is so beautiful she sounds like an Angel is the best way to describe Jolene. I have heard so many times wow she is stunning. I if you like folk music this one not to miss as Jolene will have some of the best playing with here as well.Find out more »
You may well know Roy Mette or Mandie Graham as she also sings with Roadhouse. Roy & Mandie started a duo called Rough n Ready now they have a band and a new record of original music and you here and see them at he UB and get your hands on their We Can Move Mountains CD at this gig.Find out more »
The boys are back Matt and Arron and guest to play you some of the best vinyl you can groove to more details will followFind out more »
Thrilled to have these guys play in Chelmsford Max and his band are amazingFind out more »
The are back and we are thrilled to have this fun filled band playing for us againFind out more »
Two superb acts being put on by the UB and Emjay eventsFind out more »
We are thrilled to have got this amazing act to come and play here in ChelmsfordFind out more »
Connor playing a solo show and he is Wembley bound opening for the Who on Sat July 6th so do come and see him while we still have him.Find out more »
A first for us But we know how great Jenny Wren is anyway so we know it will be a great night.Find out more »
This amazing duo of Roy Mette and Mandie Graham returnFind out more »
- Grapevine’s free listings service is offered to promote live entertainment.
- Your entry will appear online but to ensure inclusion in our printed magazine check the print deadlines here: Magazine Deadlines
- Unsure what to fill in? Click here for quick our guide.
- We do not list charity or community sales, country fairs, craft workshops, discos, DJ sets, exhibitions, film, karaoke, quiz nights or sporting events.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information in our listings from time to time events change or get cancelled. We strongly suggest that you check with the venue especially if you intend to travel any distance. Ticket prices shown are, generally speaking, the most you should expect to pay. In many cases discounts and concessions are available and often tickets bought in advance are less than ‘on the door’ prices.