Don’t miss the Theatre Royal’s festive family spectacular Cinderella. Expect magical twists, fun, laughter and adventure with this stunning production telling the timeless tale of the servant girl who falls in love with Prince Charming. Will she get together with the man of her dreams or will her nasty Sisters thwart her happiness? You will find out in this fun and exciting show…oh yes, you will. Children UNDER THREE are welcome FREE of charge and may share a seat with…Find out more »
The Godfather of modern stand-up returns! Ben Elton is back on the road with an all new stand-up show. His new show promises to try and make sense of a world which appears to have gone stark raving mad. Known for his hilarious perspective on modern life, Ben is preparing to tour for the first time in 15 years, saying: “The last time I toured I was still smarter than my phone. Things have definitely taken a funny turn.”Find out more »
- Grapevine’s free listings service is offered to promote live entertainment.
- Your entry will appear online but to ensure inclusion in our printed magazine check the print deadlines here: Magazine Deadlines
- Unsure what to fill in? Click here for quick our guide.
- Just to be clear we promote LIVE entertainment: Music, Theatre, Comedy & Dance. We do not list charity or community sales, country fairs, craft workshops, discos, DJ sets, exhibitions, film, karaoke, quiz nights, walks, tours or sporting events.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information in our listings from time to time events change or get cancelled. We strongly suggest that you check with the venue especially if you intend to travel any distance. Ticket prices shown are, generally speaking, the most you should expect to pay. In many cases discounts and concessions are available and often tickets bought in advance are less than ‘on the door’ prices.